So this is the second synthetic wig I bought. I got it from WigIsFashion.com (same as my black wig) And as much as I wish to love it… I think this is the wig I like the least. This wig is almost too long and just looks a bit stringy. There is no body like my black one. I think it would look good in Wednesday Adam braids, for some kind of Khaleesi hair style. But otherwise, this wig is, in my personal opinion, lifeless.
- Nice pastel fashion color
- Thick density
- Long length
- Multiple combs and adjustable straps
- 150°C heat resistant or 300°F
- Long and stringy (no bounce, no layers)
- Small parting space (even though its a lace front, recent wigs I’ve gotten have a deeper part and look more natural)
- Middle part (just a preference, I’m not a big fan of middle parts or “pushed back” parts)
- Tangles (though this is common with long wigs around the nape of the neck)
- Expensive (I have recently purchased wigs that cost a 1/3 of the price of this one)
- Needs extra hairline plucking (not everyone’s hairline is so full)
- SYNTHETIC (may look too wiggy for some people)
Where to buy
WigIsFashion.com (sold out as of now)
So I had a hard time making this part look realistic. Like a REALLY hard time. I shifted the part to a slight side part to help with the unnatural look it has. I still would probably only wear this wig with a hat. This was my first “fashion color” wig and since purchasing this one, I have learned what kind of grey works with my skin tone. I have seen some people pull this wig off beautifully, but for me… kind of a case of buyers remorse. But don’t let my opinion sway you, if you feel like you can rock it then by all means ROCK IT!