Sorry everyone! I know I warned you all about my life becoming really busy and hectic, I still feel bad! So here is my long overdue September Favorites!
I know it’s been about 3 weeks since September but I though I’d still share my favorites. I actually made this list a while ago, but just got overwhelmed and busy with life I never posted it!
- Coty Airspun – For those of you who don’t know who Patrick Star is on YouTube, I recommend checking him out. He is one of the many talented makeup artist gurus on YouTube. I bought this mainly because he says that its all he’s used for setting face makeup. This paired with Wayne Goss buffing technique…and you’ve got flawless photoshopped looking skin!
- Pulp Fiction – Looks like me and Ryan found our Halloween costumes! I know this is a classic and I should have been one to see it years ago, but it never peaked my interest until me and the boyfriend stumbled upon it while on vacation. I fell in love with this cult classic! We are going to be Uma Thurman and John Travolta’s characters from the movie ( Mia & Vincent)
- Beet Hummus – I know it sounds weird and most people will be put off by the color…but this is the BEST hummus flavor I have ever tried! I am a big fan of roasted and pickled beets, (I can literally eat 3 cans of pickled beets in one sitting) so this was a yummy snack!
- NYX Proof It – Actually a waterproof top coat for mascara, I have been using it to set my eyebrows. An improvised eyebrow gel. It works for me because it feels like a stiff gel and my eyebrow hairs like to move around in the day so this keeps them in place and a little less smudgeable.
- Denture Cleaner – Ok hear me out! for those of you who ever had braces…you’ll want to know about this. Once you get your braces off, you are given a choice to have removable retainers or cemented retainers. Well I have removable ones and let me tell you, wearing those things at night even while brushing my teeth…really start to look and smell dank. I would brush my retainers with another toothbrush and toothpaste, but it never got clean enough. ENTER DENTURE CLEANER! This is meant to clean dentures or any other oral product. Basically I look like those stereotypical old people taking their teeth out and putting them into a glass of water. Well it works! It fizzes (baking soda in the tablets) and have minty-ness to keep it smelling fresh and not taste weird in my mouth. It’s definitely worth the $2 at Walmart if you’re tired of gross retainers!